Saturday, May 9, 2009

He's Here!

Asher Gage Swensen
Wednesday May 6, 2009
11:49 am
8 lbs 2 oz
19 1/2 in
















More details to come...sometime!

25 comments:

Linford Family said...

Congratulations! What a little cutie! I'm glad everything went well and that he is here. How is Kason handling it all? He doesn't seem to look like Kason when he was born. He is definitely more chunky! You are going to have SO much fun with 2 boys! We are happy for you-we love you-good luck!

Russ and Dulcie Clayton said...

LINDSEY!!!! He's so precious. I wish I could hold that little boy. He's such a cutie! You look so great. I miss you.

Ashley Wray said...

Congrats! He is so cute, and I love the name! Can't wait to hear more details! Hope you're doing well and getting a little sleep!

Callie. said...

Congratulations, Lindsey!! What a beautiful baby. Hooray for no longer being pregnant and I hope everything is going well for you guys over there. Good luck and again, let me know if I can help in any way. Congrats!!

Whitney said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable.

Mortensen Family said...

Congrats Lindsey. I can't wait to hear the story. I'm glad he waited till finals were over. You look to good to have just had a baby.

Stephanie said...

That is so exciting! Yea! I know that Lindsey is happy not to be prego anymore. :) Kason is such a cute big brother. Congratulations!

Summer said...

He's adorable! Congrats, and you look so great, Lindsey!

Liz said...

Congratulations! He's is so cute and precious and a beautiful little baby boy!

Anna said...

Yay!! Congrats to you and your family! Hope you're recovering well and getting some sleep!

Megs said...

Congratulations!! He's adorable,that pic of Kason giving him a kiss is priceless!!

Laurie said...

Congratulations! I hope everything is going well for you...

Swensen Family said...

Oh he is a cutie...can't wait to meet him in person? Hope the adjustment to 2 is going well. I am looking forward to hearing more details soon. Hang in there and congratulations! Happy Mother's Day!

Romney Family said...

Congrats!! I am so glad he is finally here!! How exciting!! I hope you are all doing well.!!

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

OH YAY! Congrats! So Happy for you guys! I bet Kason is excited for a little brother.

Amanda said...

Congrats you guys!!!! He is beautiful!!! :)

Blake and Margaret said...

Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you! He is beautiful!

A. Swensen said...

Congratulations on your cute baby boy #2!

Marci said...

What a handsome boy!! It's no wonder with you two as parents. Congratulations! We are so happy for you.

Sarah said...

Yeah, you guys. Congratulations! I LOVE, love, LOVE his name. That is my favorite boy name ever. Hope you are adjusting well to two.

Becca Bel said...

Yea! Asher is Here! I like his name by the way. I am glad he hung in longer for you. He is cute!

Jinny and Mick said...

Congratulations! I haven't been on the blog for so long, I'm a little late hearing the news! That is so exciting, I hope that everything is going well with the new one.

Trista said...

He's sooo cute! I like the outfit he's wearing in the last pictures :)

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! So glad that he is here!

krystale said...

baby!! congrats on little asher's birth!!!!! he's a cutie! more pic please