We are loving the warm weather and sunshine! I love being able to go outside with Kason and Asher. And, on another note, Kason got a potty! He is pretty excited! I think we are a long ways off from being truly potty trained, but he has an interest in it so we decided to get one now so he could use it when he wanted. He has used it quite a few times and is always really excited and proud of himself. It will be nice to not have to change 2 sets of diapers when that time finally does come in however many months!
Fun with Friends!
Asher is growing so much! I think Kason wore this outfit when he was a couple months old.
Us!
14 comments:
Good luck with the potty training! I've started working with Evelyn, and wondering how it'll be to not have to change any diapers! Asher is so cute! And you're looking like your feeling pretty good!!
You look so good Lindsey. I can't believe you are back in normal clothes already. Way to go. Good luck with the potty training. We are doing that as well and has taken (I feel like) forever and I hear boys are harder than girls. Asher looks like a little porker. so much different then Kason. Kaya is heading that way too.
Potty training~it is so great when the kids are but it is so annoying teaching them. Good luck!! You look great by the way for just having a baby!!
Cute pictures! Looks like you are doing well with 2! You don't even look like you just had a baby (you look great Lindsey), and Asher seems to be growing already! Good luck with potty training...you'll have to let us know how it goes!
Lindsey, did you seriously just have a baby!!! You look amazing! Asher is a chunk, but so cute. Oh, potty training. Good luck. I have real good intentions on starting Dakota but I just can't seem to get myself motivated!
I can't believe how good you look. Wow. What is your secret? Good luck with Potty training. I'm hoping to have Camrie trained by the time #2 comes along. We'll see...
What a cute family! You look awesome! I can't believe how fast they are growing. Good luck with the potty training- I would have no clue where to even start with a boy:)!
Good luck with potty traing. We are taking a break from potty training. Kade has recently shown a huge dislike towards it and with moving and all, it is just too hectic. Where did you get that potty-the one Bret got is kind of crappy and everytime Kade pees in it,it leeks everywhere...anyway. Asher is big!! You look awesome! I love the summer too-Kade can't stand to be inside nowadays! We can't wait to see you guys!
Congratulations! Your dad told me that you had a blog. You look great and so does your family. My blog is private, but if you e-mail me your e-mail address I will add you. s_bleggi@hotmail.com
That is so exciting that he is learning to potty train! Girl you look so good! I can't even tell you just had a baby!
linds, you just look so good! I can't even believe you've had to kiddies and you still look fabulous!! I love seeing the joy you have in being a mom!! I love the kiddies!!!
Goodness Lindsey, you look AMAZING! Good luck with potty training and changing all those diapers. Asher sure is a sweetie.
Cute family pic! How is Kason doing with his potty now? That's cool that he took an interest by himself, hopefully it might make things easier right? And yeah, you look great by the way!
Two boys! That is awesome! Hope all is well.
Shannon Dudley
Post a Comment