I am finally seeing what everyone has been saying about springtime in Oregon; the long rainy winter turns into something really pretty! So, since we are just waiting and waiting...and waiting some more for this baby to come we went to this park to walk around and try and start some contractions - with no such luck. This park is about 3 minutes from our apartment, it's so pretty!
Kason loves to smell flowers - or inhale them. I love this picture!
With the ever present basketball
9 comments:
Those are gorgeous flowers. At least you have some nice scenery to look at while you are waiting. Hopefully, not too long of a wait though!
It sure is hard playing the waiting game...not much longer now though (easy for me to say). You look so good Lindsey. Seeing pictures of you guys makes me wish you even more... wish you could have been here too! Hang in there and good luck with baby #2!!
What a beautiful park!! I hope the baby comes soon and good luck with everything!!
Hang in there! That baby will be here soon! Keep us posted and good luck!
PS-You look so good, and your shorter hair is adorable!
That is a beautiful park. You are such a cute pregnant woman. Maybe next time you should job around the paths, that'll get things moving :-)
That is SUCH a sweet picture of Kason! You look really cute too Lindsey. Hopefully the baby comes soon!
How beautiful, I miss the west coast for so many reasons but that is definitely one of them!! Good luck with everything, hopefully all goes well!!
Enjoy that gorgeous Spring in Oregon. I am a little jealous... but not about the being so pregnant you want to pop part. *wink* good luck.
Wow! Five days from giving birth and you look great. I was all swelled up at that point, not very attractive!!! That's what I get for waiting until I was 35!
Post a Comment