Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This n That

1. Kason is potty training!...slowly! He actually is doing an amazing job. He is such a smart boy and I really don't have to do much, he just figures things out by himself. He is pretty proud and excited and likes to lift his shirt up to show his underwear to just about anybody. So, the following pictures are an example of what we see running around all the time. It is nice to be out of diapers, but it also makes me realize how convenient diapers were when we would be out doing errands and such. Good job Kason!

2. Halloween - a little late. Kason was a caterpillar and Asher was a giraffe - thanks to some friends who let us use their costumes! I don't get really into Halloween, but Kason had a fun time going around and dressing up.




3. These boys are getting to be pretty good friends. Right now they are getting to spend alot of time at home as we have all been sick. (but, this has been good for the potty training). So, here's Asher with 2 ear infections, poor guy.

4. Asher is 6 months old now! I feel like the first few months went by really slowly and the last few have gone by really quickly. Asher is a pretty happy guy and his smile is always a big open mouth grin. I love his blue eyes and of course, his rolls. He has a really good temperament and loves to be held. We are still working on sleeping through the night and sitting up. I'm so glad I get to see this face when he wakes up from nap:

10 comments:

Dulcie said...

I'm so sad that I didn't know that Kason was potty training. We are failing at staying in touch! Pretty soon we'll be just sending christmas cards once a year!!!! Isn't it crazy how life gets so busy. Asher is such a cute little guy, he seems so happy. Good job on the potty training. It's kind of fun to cheer after every pee and every poo isn't it?

Trista said...

Yeah Kason!! You have such cute boys! I'm sorry that you guys have been so sick and hope you feel better soon!

Linford Family said...

Good job Kason! I know-it does make grocery trips and pretty much going anywhere a bit of a hassle. Luckily Kade has been pretty good about obeying the "rule" about going before we go somewhere or bedtime so we haven't had any store type accidents yet. Sorry that you've been sick. Bret's just getting over being sick with some kind of flue for about a week. It was horrible. I tried to keep me and the kids away from us and it seemed to work for the most part. Cute costumes! I'm never super excited to buy costumes, but we have been lucky-Bret's mom has sent us quite a few costumes for the kids, so it's been pretty easy. Hope you are on the mend from your sickness!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

CUTE boys! I am so scared of potty training! Great Job!

Romney Family said...

Yeah for potty training!! Go Kason!! He and Asher are so cute!!!

Ashley Wray said...

Hip hip hooray for being potty trained! Diapers are a little more convinient for being out and about but I love saving the $$$! Cute Halloween costumes, and cute cute boys!

Sarah said...

I am totally afraid of potty training... and I am not worrying about it at all for awhile. I hope you all get feeling better soon. It is NO fun to be sick!

Marci said...

You look so beautiful in that picture! What a cute family!

Swensen Family said...

Fun pictures! Yeah for Kason, that will be a relief. Asher has such a big smile...I feel like I hardly know him but he seems like such a happy little boy. Hope everyone is on the mend!!

Stephanie said...

How awesome! Kason looks so proud. :) Love that last big smile from Asher!