We had such a great time over Spring break. It was so nice to all be able to be together and just be able to do what we wanted and whenever we wanted. We all loved having Isaac around and having fun with him, Kason is a pretty big Daddy's boy. We had some pretty nice days and some pretty rainy days so on one of the nice days we went on a hike. It was so pretty and had a great view from the top.





And a dream come true for Kason - he got to ride the bus with Dad. He frequently reminds us now that Daddy and he are "bussers".
And now I guess it's back to the blood, sweat and tears of the school schedule.
Quote of the day from Kason: (driving by a ferris wheel) "OH!! Look at that wheelbarrow guys!"
6 comments:
Blood, sweat, and tears I'm sure. You're such a trooper Linds. Keep it up!
HOw fun!!! Nothing better than a family hike!! SO glad you got to spend sometime together!!!
Kid's say the funniest things! I'm sure it was nice to spend time time together-outdoors, too:)
So glad yall were able to have that fun. The hike looks beautiful!
Isn't cool to see father and son bonding? Dads are just cool... I know I mean something to my boys, but dads are in a different league.
How fun!! You got to play with your hubby!!! I love the pics linds! You look good girl!
That looks like a lot of fun and so pretty. I wish we had some nice places out here to hike. They say some of the funniest things and is so hard to not laugh sometimes.
Post a Comment