Before Kason's first "official" egg hunt. I think he looks like Isaac in this picture, maybe because I have seen Isaac make this same face in pictures.

Running around with his friend.


We had a little egg hunt at home on Easter morning.

New sunglasses!

So soft and smelling so good after the bath. He's working on teeth #3 and #4 right now.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Kason. I try to see the resemblance between them, but they just don't look too much alike.

Kason thought this was hilarious. Although we've started to have some real fights already, they are such good friends and always look for each other when they wake up. Kason can make Asher smile and is such a good big brother.

He's been quite into singing lately. I'm not sure what all of this means, but you get bits and pieces of a storyline. I've heard him singing primary songs to himself quite a few times lately. I love it. I think some of the curent favorites are "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam", I Love to See the Temple", Jingle Bells, and, of course, any kind of one you can make up about a bear.

Running around with his friend.


We had a little egg hunt at home on Easter morning.

New sunglasses!

So soft and smelling so good after the bath. He's working on teeth #3 and #4 right now.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Kason. I try to see the resemblance between them, but they just don't look too much alike.

Kason thought this was hilarious. Although we've started to have some real fights already, they are such good friends and always look for each other when they wake up. Kason can make Asher smile and is such a good big brother.

He's been quite into singing lately. I'm not sure what all of this means, but you get bits and pieces of a storyline. I've heard him singing primary songs to himself quite a few times lately. I love it. I think some of the curent favorites are "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam", I Love to See the Temple", Jingle Bells, and, of course, any kind of one you can make up about a bear.

5 comments:
Kason looks so much like Isaac in that second picture. He's getting so big. Looks like you had a fun easter!
The boys are so cute! It's also fun to see post bath pics.
Cute! Kason DOES look like Isaac in that photo! We miss you guys-for some reason I can never get videos to play. We'll keep trying.
Ah, what cute pictures. :) I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter.
Kason is such a character!! He can sure sing :)! Looks like you had a great Easter. I think it is so great that your boys get along so well, the will be the best of buds.
Post a Comment