He still rocks some pretty good rolls on his legs.
Love it when we look put together for church

Asher's been pulling up to standing for a little while now. He's also into so much more than I remember Kason getting into. Why is the toilet so intriguing?

He's not quite 1 yet, but we gave in and turned his carseat forward facing. He was SO proud and happy. So was I.

Asher's been pulling up to standing for a little while now. He's also into so much more than I remember Kason getting into. Why is the toilet so intriguing?

He's not quite 1 yet, but we gave in and turned his carseat forward facing. He was SO proud and happy. So was I.


9 comments:
I can't wait till Kaya weights 20 so we can turn her around. I thought that she would have hit it by now. They are so much happier when they are turned forward facing. The boys look cute in their Sunday get up.
Those are two adorable kiddos. And about the toilet...if it's forbidden, it's fascinating. Childhood secret of the universe. LOL ;)
What handsome boys11
Just because posts are the best!
Oh Asher is turning into quite a cute little boy, and seems to be growing up fast! Hope everything is going well with Isaac in school and you with the boys.
Linds I love Ashers rolls so cute!! They are adorable kids!
He is so big! And very cute! I usually break down before they turn 1 with the carseat, it makes such a difference in car trips.
That picture with the ties is so awesome!
It kills me how much bigger Asher looks than Walker! He looks like such a big boy. We turned Walker quite awhile before he was one. He would scream everytime we put him in the other one. And they look handsome in their SUnday outfits
Post a Comment