So, for memory's sake, here's a little bit about Asher:
-He is big and stocky. At one year his stats are: head - 100%, 25 lbs - 85%, 29 3/4 in - 60%.
-He loves to pull hair and then put it in his mouth.
-He puts everything in his mouth.
-He is so LOUD.
-He has just recently started sleeping through the night and is doing pretty well at it, not completely consistent yet, but we're getting there.
-He is pulling up to standing.
-He says an energetic "uh oh" and can say "hey" and I know I'm hearing him say a version of "hear you go" now.
-He waves, sometimes.
-He loves to eat, especially graham crackers.
-He has big, beautiful, bright blue eyes.
-He is a momma's boy.
-He has 5 teeth.
-He wraps his arms around your neck and gives big hugs-He is very curious and determined and into everything - his latest accomplishment is dumping the baking soda all over the kitchen, time to find a new place for that.
-He is very sweet, we love his smile.
-He loves the bath and loves playing with Kason
-I love his laugh










8 comments:
What a cutie! Happy Birthday Asher.
You have such cute little boys. I can't believe Asher is one already... that went really fast! Happy Birthday!
I can't believe he's already a year! And 100% for head! I don't think I've ever heard of that before. Must be full of smart brains. :)
Happy Birthday to Asher! I can't believe he is 1 already! And he looks SO much like you in these pictures.
I can't believe that he is one already. It seems like yesterday we were all in Fairfield when you guys blessed him. Anyway, happy birthday to him he sure is a cutie!!!
I can't believe he is one already-time really flies, doesn't it? Happy Birthday! He is so darn cute and getting so big.
Wow! One already! It was good to read about him-I feel like we don't know him all that well. We really hope to see you this summer. Happy Birthday Asher!!
Your boys are so handsome. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. Kason did a great job of taking the picture of you and Asher. Way to go!!
Post a Comment