Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March Smorgasbord

This post is about random things that have happened this month that I want to remember!

A Sunday Morning


I can't help but post this picture. Asher is potty trained, he really is! Sometimes, though, it is too hard to pull the underwear up so he walks around with his underwear at his knees and taking quick little steps.

Emry's new favorite way of sitting. I think it's because she can survey everything that is going on around her and she feels like everyone is looking at her.



Squeeze!!!



Naps, unfortunately, are gone. But, we just worked out a system that has been helping. The boys go into a room of their choosing and read books or lay down for awhile until they hear the timer beep. It's still new enough that they are excited about it.

Another picture I could just squeeze.

Rainy days bring out craziness, creativity, and messes. Here is the boys' campfire that they are roasting marshmallows over. Look what the marshmallow is - Emry's wet, rolled up diaper. Kind of gross, but I have to give it to Kason for creativity.

Funny sayings:
-Kason's prayer: "Please bless the people in my bracket to win"..."Please give Emry the power to lift her head"
-Kason earned $3 by doing a taste test survey at the mall. He was very excited to pay his tithing at church, but we forgot it on the counter. He was devastated for the first 15 minutes of church. He made sure to remember it the next week.
-Asher sings the Mamma Mia song like this: "Mamma Mia, Here I go again.
My mom, How can I resist you."
-Asher was belting out Nephi's courage in the laundry room. I don't think the other man in there knew what in the world he was singing about.

4 comments:

Marci said...

Cute!! I love that he is praying for his brackets...I'm sure he's not the only one. Lindsey you are so beautiful in that picture! I just love your family.

Romney Family said...

Emry is getting so big and so are the boys. Yeah for potty trained boys. That is too funny with his underwear around his knees!!!

Jennifer Lovell said...

I really laughed about the diaper-roasting campfire in the family room! Thanks for reminding me to have my little boy say his prayers at night...I've been a slacker. You're a great mom!

Anna said...

Haha, I like the funny sayings and congrats on a potty-trained Asher!