All dressed up for church - I think purple is her color
Emry had a 2 month check up, though she was 11 weeks at the time.
Her stats:
Height: 24 " (80%)
Weight: 13 lbs 4 oz (80%)
Head: 15.25" (40%)
She is doing well and is usually a pretty happy and content baby. She spits up waaaay less than the boys and that difference is wonderful! She doesn't like to be cradled, she likes to either be held looking over my shoulder or looking out. She smiles and I've gotten a little laugh out of her once.
I love these next two pictures!
We have had snow a couple times this year!! It lasts on the ground all of 10 minutes at most, but it is so much better to see snow coming down out the window than rain. I think I was more excited than the boys when we saw the snow on this morning.
1 comment:
Great pictures! I like the last one the most.
Post a Comment