Yup, she figured out how to crawl! She kind of got around for a little while by twisting her body while she was sitting and that would somehow move her bit by bit. We noticed she was getting pretty close to really crawling last week and within a few days has it down like a pro. Thankfully, though, she's still fairly slow - though she gets faster everyday. This is a month younger than Kason crawled and two months younger than Asher crawled. I don't know that I was totally ready for it! Now, I am vacuuming even more and trying to find the little toys and crumbs before she does, which does get harder with each kid, imagine that! It's too cute to see her crawling, though, and she's happier.
Now she can get right in the middle of her brothers' games and try to eat their army guy camps.
I've been playing around with the camera and Emry has been my model in the clothes Kellie sent. So, here's a few whole lot of pictures of her. I'll never get tired of looking at them though!
The boys LOVE to ride their bikes. That's all they want to do. I love that we live in a place where it's really pretty safe for them to go ride to their hearts content even if I don't get out there for a minute or if there's some sneaking out involved. They prefer to ride around and around even to playing on the playground. We've gone on quite a few little family bike rides and I think it's their favorite activity. Asher makes quite the sound effects as we go along too.
6 comments:
Um...I love your family. A lot.
Oh she is so cute! Little crawlers are so funny! We can't wait to see you guys soon. Wish we lived closer so we could go on family bike rides together!
Emry looks and sounds SO HAPPY! And I think Kason is the best big brother ever - he is always so delighted with his brother and sister's accomplishments. Love to you all.
she is so darn cute!! Riding bikes is the best!!!
She is so adorable. I sure miss you & your cute family.
I can't believe she is crawling! I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment