We have been keeping busy, mostly it's just keeping up with all the things that need to happen with 3 kids. Here are some more of the fun things we've done this summer. I love summer and I love summer in Oregon.
At the All Comers Meet at Hayward Field. The kids get to compete in certain track and field events divided up by age group. This was the 60 meter dash. The poor boys didn't really know what was going on, they just got rushed onto the track. Isaac wasn't there, but thankfully our good friends helped me out the whole time.
Asher checking out his competition with Jim at the start line.
He was dead last. He kept looking back at Jim multiple times during the race like "where am I going??? What am I doing?"
Kason at the start line
The long jump
Softball Throw
The 200 meters. That's Kason in the gray shirt...in the back. When I zoom into this picture his face is a mix of emotions from determination, to anger, to despair and agony that he is almost last. He has a competitive streak in him. He was zig zagging all around kids instead of staying on the inside. They had alot of fun though.
Intense concentration to pick up a cracker
After church
Kason has been loving swim lessons and is getting quite a bit better at swimming. It has been fun for the boys to ride their bikes there everyday while I push Emry in the stroller.
Asher and Emry were great about waiting for and watching Kason. But, Asher was ready to get in the water this day.
Ready for us all to get in after Kason's lesson. I'll admit I was slightly proud that I took all three, none of whom can swim completely on their own, into the water by myself. Granted, Kason has grown alot since last summer and he can usually touch the bottom of the pool and Asher has his floating thing...but still.
8 months old!
She's getting closer to crawling. Isaac is ready for her to crawl, I don't know that I am.
She has turned into a major mommy's girl.
She's sleeping alot better at night
She's still as cute as ever!
2 comments:
Your kids have grown up so much this summer. Getting excited to see them soon!
the kids are so grown up and cute!! what fun to have a family reunion on the beach!!!
Post a Comment