My sister is going on a mission (for our church)! My family made the drive up here so we could go through the Portland LDS temple with her before she leaves and so our favorite baby sitter could watch the kids while we were inside. I'm so glad they came, it was a fun 2 days.
Look at that blue sky! I never take it for granted here.
The best picture I got. My kids aren't good at taking pictures into the sun.
Some other pictures playing around the grounds...
Also, little miss Emry (or Whippy as our friends still call her, which I love) is 9 months old now! She's crawling, starting to find good spots to get into things, tripping her brothers (she has the goose egg on her head to prove it as one brother landed on her), and smiling. I swear she's starting to wave and say "hi" too. Don't have her stats yet, we'll get those a little later.
1 comment:
Oh good for Jenna, she will be a great missionary! Sorry I never texted you back the other day, we don't have texting yet... I know we are behind the times. The kids are loving school and we are adjusting well, although I do love having them home. We are so excited to see everyone this week though, should be fun!!
Post a Comment