February brought lots of snow and cold temperatures,
and some really fun things too.
Still trying to get her to quit sucking her thumb...not succeeding.
Sometimes she just looks so cute doing it.
It finally warmed up to 0 degrees so we could actually go outside without it being painful. It's amazing how warm 10 degrees can feel. Now I know why Montanans think 60 degrees is warm - it's 80 degrees warmer than the long winter! I'm just hoping it gets warm enough for me to thaw out!
I do love snow, it's beautiful. If it's going to be cold, there should be snow too!
Kason wasn't feeling too well this day, but I was a good mom for a minute and pulled these two around the roads on the tube.
It was also Isaac's birthday!
We had a dinner of steak, potatoes, asparagus and rolls, with chocolate peppermint mousse cake for the birthday boy.
2 comments:
Mmmm, I could go for that dinner right about now. Yes, Montana winters, I think I've gone soft not living there for so long and not having to deal with the extreme temperatures! But I still love Montana. Cute photos. I hope everything is going well. I think you are so brave for diving into the new way of eating! I would like to talk to you about it sometime. That and homeschooling.
The cake look delicious and so glad you can have fun in the freezing cold. I sure don't miss that about MOntana!!!
Post a Comment