Kason turned seven soon after we got back from the homecoming/wedding fun.
He was super excited to have a superman party.
We had a party with fun friends and played superman spider web to find kryptonite, pin the logo on superman and had cake and ice cream.
And opened presents, of course.
Kason is such a good boy and seven is starting to sound pretty old.
He's very responsible and mature.
He's pretty emotional and the tears can come a little too easily sometimes.
He loves to shoot hoops, play soccer, and watch sports with Dad.
He has really come to love reading and I often find him on the couch reading one book or another.
He's a good big brother
Some questions I asked him and his answers:
Favorite color: orange
Favorite food: salmon and alfredo
Favorite sport: probably basketball
Favorite book: Little critter
Favorite superhero: superman
Favorite scripture story: Moroni defends Zarahemla
Favorite school subject: I think math, I really like math
Favorite animal: I have two, rattlesnakes and cougars
Favorite thing to do with Asher: play football and play cars alot
What do you want to be when you grow up: a missionary
If you could have a super power, what would it be: laser eyes
Favorite candy: kit kat
Favorite vegetable: carrots
stats:
about 49 lbs., and 50 in tall
We love our Kas-O, K dizzle firizzle.
No comments:
Post a Comment